Friday, April 29, 2011

The Two Gentlemen of Verona Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2

252.

today was my last day of coursework for grad school. i had my last class today. it was sort of perfectly full circle because my first class ever at UCF 2 years ago was with the glorious Dr. Julia Listengarten, and my last class today was with her as well. and she has been by far the single biggest influence on my education and creative growth for the past two years. by FAR. it was also perfect because my final project was a creative piece i've been evolving in my brain since November, which only began to grow physically because of my experience in Julia's class. and i got to buy two new wedding magazines with a gift card we got at our engagement party. and i got to take a nap. and i'm finishing up work on my research paper, which is the last thing i have to turn in. and now i'm going to eat celebratory DiGiorno and watch a movie for the first time since before the Academy Awards. so yeah, it was pretty much a crazy, perfect, sad, and beautiful day.

ANYWAY. this play is still awesome (making the day even better). let's do this.


act


i wrote this blog last night. it was a long one too. and i actually had a lot to say. and i postd it. and it went to an error page. although it said it was auto-saving as i went, when i tried to retrieve it, this is all that was left. i just don't have it in me to spend an hour re-typing it. give me a day to get over my frustration...

No comments:

Post a Comment